Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sexy Vegan Balls -tasty!


No, not those kind of balls! Really? It's a food blog. Not that they couldn't be tasty.....

But no, I mean these- 
 This recipe is "my balls" from the Sexy Vegan cookbook. They sounded really good so I doubled the recipe. And they were better today than when I baked them last night. Tasty, as I said. But I'm still searching for the ultimate vegan balls. 

More on that tomorrow along with Sundried Tomato Quinotto recipe I've had in my head for a while and finally got around to making. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, we are up to our ears in balls, aren't we? (I made Dreena's Walnut-Pecan Balls)Hadn't heard of the Sexy Vegan Cookbook...gotta check it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your post yesterday about Dreena's Walnut Pecan Balls- they sound great! These were walnut and tempeh, but still not what I want texture-wise. I had some meatballs last week at a Veg Gala we had in town and they were perfect! Don't have the recipe yet, but they were made with mushrooms and potato. I will have to play around with those balls:)

    ReplyDelete